MRSA

Monday, February 20, 2012

Morgellons Disease; More Questions Than Answers and Sufferers are Dying

I have been involved in Morgellons relief for 5 years now.  During that time, I have run into so many questions that remain unanswered while the suffering and death continue with no end in sight;
  1. What is Morgellons?
  2. How did I get it?
  3. Where is the US government help or support?
  4. Why is there no meaningful research being done?
  5. What medical tests are there to detect Morgellons?
  6. How many kinds of Morgellons are there?
  7. Which Doctors should I see and which are just in it for the money?
  8. How do MD's get away with making a psychiatric diagnosis when that is the purview of Psychiatrists?
  9. Why is the CDC delaying releasing their report so much?
  10. Why are so many MD's "cashing in" on Morgellons without adding any value to patients?
  11. How can I tell if Morgellons is contagious?
  12. Do newborn babies get Morgellons?
  13. My pets seem to have Morgellons; what can I do?
  14. How can I reduce or eliminate Morgellons symptoms in specific areas:
  • scalp?
  • eyes?
  • ears?
  • sinuses?
  • for women, "downstairs"?
15. Can Morgellons kill me or do I have to do that myself?
16. Are there answers or am I doomed?

These are all important questions and as a Morgellons sufferer you deserve to have your answers.
We can provide them for you.

With many thousands of Morgellons sufferers becoming symptom-free, now is the time to end your suffering. We can guide you out of the woods and back to being "YOU" again. We guarantee it.  End your suffering now.

Free Telephone Consultations

If you wish to discuss how you can get your life back without Morgellons, call our toll-free number and our experienced (4+ years working directly with Morgellons victims) counselors will help you through this nightmare.  We have seen thousands of Morgellons victims recover.  It is your turn now, so pick up your telephone and call this number now.

888-240-2326 Option #2

No comments:

Post a Comment